Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to patent your idea good an idea you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas for inventions are rejected.
1. They may already have a full-line of services not trying to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and tech are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they do a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.